Thursday, June 28, 2007

Still going strong!

Today I'm only a few pounds over my lowest I'd gotten to from my gastric bypass surgery. I have a huge goal I set for myself back in January that I hoped to reach by my birthday on July 9th. I'm about 7 pounds away from it and have come so far (56 pounds) this year and now I'm down to the wire and starting to sweat it :)
I've been working out like a crazy woman and cut my food back temporarily to try to hit my goal. Right now I have some water retention plaguing me so it's hard to tell what the fat loss is doing under the water weight.
Today when I was working out at Curves, I used the body fat meter to check my progress as far as body fat percentage goes, and it was down nicely, so there's defintely some water retention and possibly some muscle building going on. My fingers are a little puffy today. I tend to retain water a lot on hot days, so that doesn't help.
I've been riding my bike 8 miles a day for the past 4-5 days and my legs are feeling harder so I think there's some muscle building going on that's causing some weight fluctuation. I just hope it lets up and I see a nice drop soon :)
Wish me luck :) Pray that I'll drop 7 pounds by my birthday on July 9th if you will too! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home